Simon Cowell’s ex-girlfriend attacked

Simon Cowell’s ex-girlfriend has been attacked by an angry fan.

Terri Seymour was leaving a taping of American Idol when a woman approached and demanded to know if she was dating Cowell.

According to reports, the suspect then grabbed Terri and allegedly attempted to choke her. Security guards alerted police who took the woman into custody. The Los Angeles Police Department has since confirmed that 33-year-old Janice Thibodeaux is being held on $52,700 bail.

Terri refused medical treatment and was escorted home by police officers.

She and Simon split in November after a six-year relationship but are still very close.

Join me on Twitter!

Advertisements

99 thoughts on “Simon Cowell’s ex-girlfriend attacked

  1. Are you serious? You are the Celebrity Blog editor and the best you can do is a story about Simon Cowell\’s ex? What next? Coleen Nolan\’s husbands sisters childhood sweethearts dad\’s pet hamster is dead? My God….the inanity of it all!

  2. And before some wag writes in upset about "Hammy", he isn\’t really dead. He is as bright eyed as ever and still spinning his wheel 3 to 4 hours a day!

  3. Ha, she was attacked by a envious woman. Big news ! I really have to stop reading this dross about so called \’celebrities\’.

  4. Simon cowell likes women? Yeah i guess hes not stylish enough to be gay, i mean seriously what is he a Simpson? Plus his moobs are bigger than hers maybe thats why they split up in the first place.

  5. Thats not the first time you have written that, Jodie. So why DO you keep coming back. Could it be that these blogs are more entertaining than the stories?

  6. I dont know if my mammaries are the same size as simons but our egos are pretty much equal if thats a turn on for ya!

  7. That woman must have \’mad-cowell\’ disease!!! haha!! that is not at all funny,I know but it\’s 3am sunday morning….time for bed…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  8. Terri doesn\’t deserve that treatment by anyone and its a shame that the public feel they have that right. I\’d love to be with Simon, but wouldn\’t want stupid. idiotic fans thinking they could use me as a rag doll!!!

  9. You people need to get a life, who cares??Lorraine yes she must be mad you\’re right!! normal people don\’t go up to strangers asking if they\’re dating other strangers and choke them!!Nathan, I don\’t think, as rich as he is, that Simon Cowell would bail out the woman who attacked his ex girlfriend who he is still friends with.Louise, probably the most sense on the page!!Tina – good for you about picking your nose, does noone speak to you in real life so you need to tell the internet??Lisa – such IS lifeCarol – First name terms? do you actually know these people? and Simon cowell? each to their own, i quite like him, but be realistic, get yourself a man in your own league!!Nicola,was that even english?Caroline, have you ever broke up with someone? how much did you get? they weren\’t married, she didn\’t get anything!!Becky, CALM DOWN!! YOU DON\’T KNOW THEM!!!Amber – get a sense of humour, it WAS funny and i\’m not even off my meds!!Back to reality and my LIFE

  10. hehe you people are funny 🙂 (in a good way, not a bad way). however, surely this issue doesn\’t warrant so much controversy?! x

  11. I know how you come across in your posts, and thats whats terrifying. How is it strange? You dont know that im not nice but thats what you assumed just because I post some quasi mean things some times.

  12. Well Gary – she does tend to come out with some "blokeyfied" statements…so sorry to dash your dreams, but it really does look like Amber is really a man…but then, don\’t you know this already? I\’m sure this kind of conversation has been covered?? Ah, well, maybe I\’m dreaming it all up…

  13. I\’m slightly concerned, Cazzie. You seem nice enough but I notice some stalking tendencies when it comes to Amber Lee. She posts and then, up you pop with some caustic remark. Fine….you dont like the woman but you seem very persistent in wanting to put her down at every turn. Its a little worrying and somewhat perturbing.Some months ago you stopped contributing because you were worried that you were too engrossed and being unkind to people….not good for a Christian such as yourself. You might want to revisit your thoughts at about that time and reconsider your decision to add to these blogs once again.

  14. Gary – thank you for your concern (which actually really isn\’t concern but feeling of annoyance towards me) – If I am stalking anyone…it\’s you! (ha) no really…I am allowed to reply to people when they mention my name or if I agree or disagree with someone…If YOU would rather I didn\’t say anything at all to Amber Lee – then please state your reason….I do not dislike Amber Lee at all, I find her/him amusing and enjoy the banter. Please show me where I have said I dislike her…..I stopped contributing, yes…and I revalued…I am not now, nor have I ever been, unkind to people on this blog….again, please show me where I have and if indeed I have, then I will put things right.I am sorry Gary if the person I am offends you…perhaps as I have said before, I am not the person you thought I was in the first place, so it is you that may feel offended?Thank you for your advice, but unless I really have offend people with my banter/opinions…. I am entitled to continue to write. God Bless you Gary – as always. x

  15. Well Gary, if you were making observations as you say, then you wouldn\’t use the words "concerned" or "worrying" and then try to give me advice that you feel I need…I see more than you think I do!! I am not overrating myself at all, just looking into what you have written – with acute accuracy! Somehow, you really don\’t like me and now you are showing that to me on these blogs…well go for it Gary if it makes you feel better, but I am not going to retaliate, on the contary, I will just stand strong and not be phased by your unfriendlyness. But as I said, it\’s a shamexx

  16. Oh yes Cazzie, I actually believe that youre not some god fearing urban housewife as you come across, but you are in fact a super spy who is going to use my IP address to pinpoint my coordinates and one day i will be reading one of your replies when suddenly its not in my head, but being read by you aloud and I turn just as you emerge from the shadows to stab me, because if you cant have me, noone can.But seriously, youre fine. If i can handle pyscho freak Pippa, I can take you on. I think youre terrifying because you kind of come across as one of those sociopaths who functions completely normally, has their beliefs and wishes everyone a pleasant day, would be described by most people as very normal and nice and then one day takes a machine gun and slaughters half the populace. I dont know maybe its my overwrought imagination. Maybe its just that im always doubtful when someone tries to be so endearing and I secretly believe theyre channelling all their rage inwards until they explode in a murderous rampage. As I say it could just be me. No offence and all.Gary sugar,dont play coy, you know Im all woman!

  17. Cazzie, youre beginning to sound frantic, its only fun dont let it get to you, and the more you say you don\’t care about peoples opinions, the more its beginning to seem like you, as a matter of fact, do. Is this really the whole Amber is Gary debacle all over again? The last bastion of the truly desperate. I dont know why you seem to consider comparing me to the only person here who has a modicum of sense and more brain cells than is required to simply bash the keys to make some random words into a semi coherent paragraph as an insult? Am i meant to recoil in pain at that slur? I think you need another holiday to Cyprus before your nerves get frazzled. And yes Cazzie you with a phallic weapon carrying out an act aggression similar to that of the male in the ancient mating ritual is the stuff of wet dreams!Gary all this while I thought we had something special and I find out youve been cavorting behind my back with Cazzie. Of all people. What does she have that I dont? Expect for potentially no penis? heh heh heh

  18. Amber Lee – stop trying to put words on me that are not true. I am not frantic in the slightest. I am quite relaxed actually. England are playing well! Nor am I desperate! You and Gary are very similar and say very similar things…and Gary did admit to being you…so I\’m only going by what Gary said himself…so if I am wrong, then he misled me!And all that stuff about wet dreams, really Amber – only men talk about wet dreams…and why would you say that anyway? What an odd little person you are!A wonderful woman taught me a few years ago that other people\’s opinions are only important to the person stating that opinion. She helped me see that no matter what people\’s opinion of you is…it should not alter who you are, change you or shape you in any kind of way. Because although other people\’s opinions are valuable to them…it is our own opinion that is the most valuable.So Amber Lee- My opinion is more important to me than anyone elses…. So whatever is said on here…doesn\’t phase me. xxHave a good nights sleep.

  19. How thoroughly egotistical, so if someone thinks youre an arrogant twerp you wouldnt see fit to change as you didnt agree? Doesnt seem to sit well with Christian beliefs, putting on the new personality and all. Actually Cazzie, you shouldnt put words on Gary that arent true, he said he saw himself IN me a very different thing which knowing your track record, you\’ve probably experienced at least once in your life if never again. So yes you are wrong. And really, considering your comments on the other blog you should be the last person to accuse someone of saying things that arent true. I doubt that only men talk about wet dreams, and I also doubt its only men who have them, maybe your lover man just ain\’t doing it for you. But I agree, Im odd to ever mention you and them in the same sentence unless it was something like "I\’m more likely to have a wet dream about Nora Batty and Anne Widdecombe getting in on than ever have one about Cazzie".But yes, you seem completely unphased, a positive picture of cool, the personification of indifference. Do I sound like Im mocking you? I apologise its a habit.

  20. Amber Lee- you know nothing about my personality – and as far as being a Christian is concerned, God accepts me as I am..and quite fankly that\’s all that matters…Egotistical…no, just confident in who I am! If someone thought I was an "arrogant twerp" – as you put it, it would ONLY be their opinion and not the opinion of God, Me, nor those who know me and love me…And believe me, If I was arrogant, then God would show me and I would be humble enough to change for Him alone!!!So actually your opinion of me fails to be of significance to me. And I really wish you would talk for yourself Gary – and not write under your alter-ego…it\’s very cowardly of you. I am under no illusion of Gary\’s confession, admitting to actually being Amber…before he deleted it…but if you wish to continue to pretend, thats up to you both…My comments on these blogs do not put people down at all…show me where I have done that, and as I have said before..I will put it right…but if you can\’t show me…. stop going on about it as you have no arguement!!!!If you doubt, as you say you do, about men being the only species to talk about wet dreams…then you are speaking from a mans perspective…Gary Grow up hun!!!You can mock me all you like, you will not rile me…

  21. Did i mention anything about your personality? Theres one missing, it would be hard to comment on it. I dont care whether you care or not frankly, I dont do this for your approval in case you hadnt noticed. Big Whoop cazzie Ive admitted it hundreds of times, and not deleted any of them. Your writing is kind of you frenetic, if we\’re one person how is it up to us both?It seems people accuse gary and I of being one and the same when they dont seem to be able to bear the thought that theres more than one person in this world who doesn\’t like them. And you did already mention that you have a high opinion of yourself. Maybe you just cant handle rejection very well? Dont forget you apparently have people who love you, Id cling onto that thought.So have a wonderful day cazzie.

  22. Do you know what Amber? I think you are getting frantic dear!!! Yes, you did say something about my personality….and I quote…. "putting on the new personality and all." I talk about "both" people (being you and Gary) because goodness knows how many people are in Gary and I was being polite, incase more personalities popped upI am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just stating what was fact…straight from Gary\’s keyboard…He was the one that made the confession sweetie!!I do not have a high opinion of myself at all! Just to make it clear to you, as you seem to be confused…just because I am happy and confident with who I am, it doesn\’t mean I have a high opinion of myself… There is a difference! There, of course are things about me that I would rather change and I\’m sure I will with God\’s help, but that doesn\’t stop me from likiing myself!! And yes, I do cling on to the thought that people love me…it\’s a wonderful thing, and I am very honoured!!!And I don\’t handle rejection well, this is true…but because I do not know you, I don\’t fear any rejection that comes from you dear!!Have a wonderful evening Amber Lee/Gary xxxx

  23. Gary – This is just an observation…. when you believed that I was someone I wasn’t and to whom you commented on the blogs that (quote)…… “Cazzie, I wish every woman was like you” (unquote) …when in fact I have always been just a human being who happens to follow Jesus, acknowledges the good in people, has strong views of my own and err …. You then appeared not to want to know me. You accepted me on your network where we both happily emailed each other, mostly about films.When I tried to get to know you, which I find, a normal part of any kind of friendship, you suddenly shut down and didn’t want to know me. I then wondered if I had done something to offend you and asked you outright, which is a normal question to ask. I had to ask this a couple of times as I got no reply from you and I was understandably puzzled.Strangely, you then reacted very coldly towards me, as though I was an annoying child! I then chose to take you off from my network and end the one way conversations I was having.. NOW all of a sudden, because you have finally realised I am just a human being (even if not to your taste,) you have been constantly writing to me on the blogs, trying to argue and have some kind of odd relationship with me!! Interesting don’t you think? You didn’t want to know when you thought I was "twee" – but now you do! You seem to get off on the thrill of a difference of opinion, instead of actually relating and interacting in an adult way with people. I actually saw through the nastiness you give out and wanted to know the real you. I find that totaly acceptable and normal. There is nothing wrong in that. You, however, had a problem with me wanting friendship…odd that you accepted me on your network though!??! You appear to be a confused man Gary, and I wish you find peace soon. I have no malice towards you, as you seem to have for me. God bless you as always. Cazzie x

  24. No, just that when it comes to the great tree of humanity, youre a very insignificant part of it, dear twiglet. Oh cazzie cazzie cazzie, have you ever read it yourself? next you\’ll be telling me it says good people go to heaven and bad people burn in hell. You dont even know for sure what the religion you profess to follow teaches, I very much doubt you can be absolutely certain of anything. Though in fairness, that might be a side affect of the therapy. Yeah you like make believe dont you, like you make believe you have people who care about you? Bless you cazzie, have a WONDERFUL day and a FANTASTIC weekend

  25. cazzie- shut up?!my god, your on every single one of these blogs, arguing with someone trying to get your opinion across.to be quite frank, nobody cares about your opinion… well, they do, just not enough to read on every single blog?i beg of you, find a hobby.. do something with your life!

  26. Holly – no!!!! I am allowed to write where I want…I don\’t care if you don\’t like my opinion…I don\’t care much for yours…but we are all allowed one! So come down off your high horse and let me be! I can do whatever I like with my life…as can you!!!!!!!!!!

  27. Holly-my dear dont waste your metaphorical breath. Just leave her be, eventually she\’ll wind up on a blog arguing with herself and hopefully at that point the matrix will implode sucking her into a black hole and she\’ll end up on an alien planet where they will mistake her for their long awaited goddess and, as they do with all holy deities, burn her alive to preserve her soul forever. Then she can be the matyr shes always dreamed of.

  28. And who pressed your buzzer nutjob? Read my post, you\’ll clearly see the name there is HOLLY, and unless thats your dual personality coming through to insult yourself, I dont think it was addressed to you. So butt out.Remember that old saying, I was talking ABOUT you not TO you. Delusions of grandeur me thinks.

  29. And who pressed your buzzer nutjob? Read my post, you\’ll clearly see there is no name there, and unless thats your dual personality coming through to insult yourself, I dont think it was addressed to you. So butt out.Remember that old saying, I was talking ABOUT you not TO you. Delusions of grandeur me thinks. I doubt I will be alone on this blog as her and her alter- ego will be here pretending there is two of them communicating instead of just one with a scitzophrenic side.The other thing is…they just wont leave me alone!! Strange that! Somehow they both keep plugging away at trying to abuse me..putting me down and trying to get me to react…….and yet, I am still here not reacting but telling them how it is!!!!I hope they Get the message – both her and her male ego let me be!!!! I hope she ignores my posts and I will totaly ignore her/his!!!!!!!!!!

  30. Holly,I like your writing style, simple to the point and apparently effective, cant help that a lot of pointless posts have suddenly disappeared. You\’re like magic. I hope you reappear again some day.

  31. "So, Lets hope Terri is now over her ordeal with that crazy Simon Cowell fan!!" How banal. Now I know this woman has run out of things to write.

  32. THREAT- Example-"you have been warned! "definition-a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course;WISHFUL THINKING-Example-"Fruitcake. Maybe we\’ll all get lucky and you will be joining your friend soon..-"Definition-Hoping something will happen but without any desire to carry it out yourself. HARASSMENT-Example "I had to ask this a couple of times as I got no reply from you"-Definition-to disturb persistently, to bother continually.NON CHALANT-Example- ME-Definition-indifferent, unexcited, unconcerned.PATHETIC-Example-see below (provided theyre not deleted so as to remove all evidence of course)-definition-miserably or contemptibily inadequate.VICTORY-Example-"I will ignore yours….I wont comment on yours"-Definition-a triumph, a success.Have a blessed week everyone. Shalom.

  33. Garywrote: Fruitcake. Maybe we\’ll all get lucky and you will be joining your friend soon….This is Gary\’s idea of "Fun" when he is actually telling me that he wants me to die – all because I rather stupidly told him about the sad death of my good friend…………. I consider this a threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Right he/she – I have asked you politely to ignore my posts and I will ignore yours…if you persist with this harrassment I will report you…do you understand Gary and Amber?????????????????????????????????? And I am NOT joking…let me be…I do my posts…you do yours…you won\’t comment on mine…I wont comment on yours………..you will never have any kind of victory over me. you have been warned!

  34. last warning…the more you give me the more I have evidence. I have been copying and pasting your comments that put me down and I am prepared to report them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  35. I have asked you nicely to stop harrassing me and it seems you are determined to keep on ignoring me so undfortunately Gary/Amber…you give me no choice. I am collating now 20 pages of your harrassment on me and then I will report your cybor bullying towards me.

  36. Hm SO MANY posts directed towards me, im feeling harrassed, and yet i havent directed a single one to anyone in particular, and still they are all was hijacked. I am gathering my own evidence, including that note i was written about a certain someone stalking me and apologizing for it. Im feeling very intimidated and threatened right now. Unfortunately the problem is someone is refusing to ignore me, and yet is the one being harassed. Intriguing. IGNORE-example "…." definition- to refrain from noticing or recognizing-try it. Funny though, only One of the personalities are talking….and the other oh so quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  37. Garywrote: Fruitcake. Maybe we\’ll all get lucky and you will be joining your friend soon….This is Gary\’s idea of "Fun" when he is actually telling me that he wants me to die – all because I rather stupidly told him about the sad death of my good friend…………. I consider this a threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Right he/she – I have asked you politely to ignore my posts and I will ignore yours…if you persist with this harrassment I will report you…do you understand Gary and Amber?????????????????????????????????? And I am NOT joking…let me be…I do my posts…you do yours…you won\’t comment on mine…I wont comment on yours………..you will never have any kind of victory over me. you have been warned!

  38. Amber Leewrote: Some how your \’irrisistable\’ physical attributes dont come across in what you write, how mysterious. In fact I was hoping you were good looking as you dont have much else going for you. Aw cazzie, we know in the Supermarket of Life you\’re in the bargain bin whereas Im the managers special and Gary is of course Prime beef! but dont let the bitterness affect you. You stay right where you are sweetness, rocking and rambling to yourself in the corner, everyone else will step away quietly. Remember when I mentioned those meds you were off……..

  39. Amber Leewrote: Please Cazzie, I wouldnt want you to \’rise\’ at all, fair enough some of my posts can be scintillating but I wouldnt want you to get over excited. Aw thats sweet you do your thing sugarbean. Surely being a royal cow is better than being a common one?

  40. yosriwrote: Amber lee; you are a sad pathetic person who has nothing better to do than spend all day on these pages writing stupid comments that don\’t even make any sense. I stumbled upon this page by mistake where you clearly searched for this site specificaly for the purpose what? why dont you take your own advice and GET A LIFE!

  41. CLEARLY in the code of conduct it states we are not allowed to do the following……………………..threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so. Leave me alone Gary/Amber – who by the way, are the same person as Gary declared it on the blogs, stating very honestly as he openly admitted to being Amber Lee…but then deleted his post and is now denying it! BUT I am being "STALKED" by the two of them and I am not happy about it.I am allowed to write on here without ANY harrassment and intimidation from anybody.

  42. Hey Amber Lee. I see you\’ve been busy. I dont know what my mate is talking about. I thought her friend had gone away and I was wondering whether she might be joining her soon. I dont know what she is talking about her friends death. How would I know that unless she had been stalking ME?My mate HABAS is a bit of a backward idiot. Where he/she comes from there is obviously no such thing as free speech otherwise he/she would know that it is only a code of conduct and not criminal law. Closet!

  43. jackiewrote: Well after a few little checks etc….I can 100% confirm that GARY AND AMBER LEE ARE THE SAME PERSON. bloody disgusting dont you think this weird dickhead cant fight and argue on his own so he invents a friend to back him up. I am going to copy and paste this message on the relevant boards as everyone should know. At first it was just a suspicion with something \’Amber Lee\’ said as it was more than obvious it should have been \’Gary\’ who should have replied – he was getting a little mixed up!!!!!!! but now after looking into it THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON \’He\’ of course is totally denying it – just coming out with a load of sarcasm – and strangely enough so is \’Amber Lee\’ with all the same words.How sad and pathetic .

  44. Garywrote: Cazzie…..you have become a cyber-bully. Nobody else is allowed an opinion without you leaving your mark all over it. Nobody is allowed a bit of fun any more.You are a very, very sad individual.

  45. cazzie -wrote: Ah Gary – you really have a thing about deleting all your posts don\’t you? well . I am glad, as it tells me that you know you have gone too far..thank you for relenting. Gary Why do you appear to "desperately need" to tell me about myself? You appear to know my feelings and thoughts without actually asking me about them! How utterly arrogant! You actually are the one who has an incredible over sized ego darlin\’ – and as I told you earlier, when you put people down, I truely believe that you are indeed talking about yourself…I don\’t have a problem with not being important to you. Please hear this….YOU are nothing to me so what you write about me really falls by the wayside. BUT obviously I am important to you as you seem to want to convince me that I "need you" AND it is YOU that follows me around and remarks on my posts….you really can\’t get enough of me. But really Gazza, I\’m too much of a woman for you hun!!Gary you really appear to be desperate for me to admit my undying love for you…are you really that lonely that you want so much affirmation? How sad!Why should anyone in their right mind "crave" YOUR acceptance and approval? Gary – I don\’t know you so why should your thoughts affect my life in any kind of way?! Get a grip on reality scitzo!

  46. cazzie -wrote Why do you want to know about my personal life Gary? And by the way, you have said before that you would "beat up women" – Are you giving something of yourself away there Gaz??

  47. To quote from you Gary – "Paul probably takes the drugs to numb his mind against mental cases like you, Cazzie"Wow, thats quite a statment to make. Why would anyone take drugs because a person they don\’t know has written on a blog??? That is really quite sad if thats true.I will NEVER f*** off! Gary –

  48. CLEARLY in the code of conduct it states we are not allowed to do the following……………………..threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so. Leave me alone Gary/Amber – who by the way, are the same person as Gary declared it on the blogs, stating very honestly as he openly admitted to being Amber Lee…but then deleted his post and is now denying it! BUT I am being "STALKED" by the two of them and I am not happy about it.I am allowed to write on here without ANY harrassment and intimidation from anybody.

  49. Gary, my friend, or would that be the other part of my personality? who knows. Dont ask me, Ive sent these messages through the engima machine and even that couldnt decipher them. I decided its not nice to make fun of the mentally ill, so I removed my posts. I wouldnt want to be criminally negligent if say your friend flipped out and stabbed someone to death and it was found it was because I pushed It over the edge. But enough about that, lets talk about you, its been so long. Hope youre keeping those hot cheeks warm for me.Oh by the way, watch your back. Shes behind yoooou!

  50. Yes Sabah – I totaly agree with you. It must have been terrifying for her! I bet Terri has got peole around her that supported her throught it all though!

  51. And Sabah, for someone to be that much obsessed with another person, must be horrific, harrassing and very disturbing.

  52. Although I cannot imagine being so obsessed with another person that it would drive me to hound, stalk, bother and continuely pester them. It must be scary to be hounded all the time by a person/people who cannot deal with who you are.

  53. But then, what I don\’t really get is that Terri isn\’t with Simon Cowell, so why would the stalker be bothered with obssessing over her? Weird!!!

  54. Gary – You will be very happy to know that this will be the very last time you will ever hear from me. I have discovered, thankfully, that I am better than all of this. There is an desperately obvious “need” that is in you… to permanently be on these blogs and I know that you are not free as I most definitely am, because you simply HAVE TO write on them all. For which I feel very sad for you. You must feel unhappy about being you as you clearly need an outlet so you don’t have to think about your sad life….and these blogs are it!! I also feel sorry for you that you had to create many accounts to try and have some kind of a life that you are clearly missing out on…You created people like.…”Amber Lee”, “Stevan”, “Katie Jordan Price” “peter” EVEN “Paul” (whose nasty post to me was deleted at the exact same time you (Gary), deleted yours…Hmm, funny that!!) – AND this is to name just a very few personalities you have inside of you Gary.I feel it is so sad that you are stuck in your home, not being free to go out…and having to order films in from Blockbuster’s as you are fearful of leaving your own home. I am so glad that I can actually get out and experience life and live the life I have chosen for myself to the full. I cannot imagine what it must feel like for you not to be able to cope with anything in life, other than the blogs you truly totally rely on. All I can say is that I will be praying for you from time to time, whenever I remember the sad times of your continual harassment of me on the blogs. You really do need help my friend (and the friend bit, regrettably, I am saying in a patronising way.) You have many major issues and it’s so sad that you have chosen to create made up friends simply by opening up accounts so you can talk to yourself. This is real madness and I hope you manage to get some help for your lunacy. What a depressing state your mind must be in, what state is your poor life in? You seem simply miserable, depressed and lonely.I really believe that you are a schizophrenic and that you need to use the many people inside you, to try and find people that you can attempt to (in an incredibly demeaning way) relate to. But the way you tend to do this is by putting people down by trying to humiliate those who have their own opinions on matters. You simply cannot let matters rest and need to have an input into what people write on the blogs…. Or the alternative is for you to sit all alone in your empty room, looking at the prison walls you have created for yourself; maybe wishing you could leave and have a life like the rest of us do.The thing is Gary/Amber/Paul/Stevan etc….. You didn’t bank on messing with me. You cannot ever win with me as I was there at every turn making sure you understood that you have to be held utterly responsible for your nasty degrading comments and digs at the way people see life. You are an incredibly sad individual! How sad it is that you invented the lie that you were indeed a family man living in London, with a wife and children. When in actual fact, you are very much alone! I think you wish that you had all those things you talk of, but actually in real life, you haven’t got anyone or anything… I’m sad for you – truly. God Bless you in your emptiness Gary. How sad that you need these blogs to live and die by.I, happily, am free to leave these blogs, to you and all of the many people you carry inside of you! I leave you very much alone in your plight so you can get on with your miserable existence that you are choosing to live by. Whilst I am living my wonderful life with my wonderful husband, wonderful children, wonderful friends and other wonderful family members! I am so grateful to be able to do this and I am thankful to my God that I can let go of all of this pathetic need for attention as I really do not need nor want it – I let it go…………….I will not even bother looking at these blogs any more, not even to see what you or all of your made up people inside you have written Gary….I really don’t need it….I am free. You are nothing to me. So I will let you write that you got rid of that religious nutter/stalker, swearing about me.. etc… etc…. as you are nothing to me. And I can guarantee it will only be Amber Lee and Gary saying degrading things about me….…Oh unless of course you create yet more people who can have their say…whatever you do, I truly do not care…My God, my very own family and my own opinion on ME and who I am is worth EVERYTHING to me and yours, Gary, is truthfully worth NOTHING to me at all…….God does love you very much Gary, and even all the people you carry around inside you. I pray that you will be able to sort yourself out very soon and allow God to heal the pain that you are obviously in. Jesus died for you Gary, and rose from the dead and now lives, waiting for you to surrender your heart to him.My email account has now been closed as I am now elsewhere…………Goodbye foreverFREEDOM ………………………………… "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s